Hello everyone!! We have officially been posting for a year on this blog… there’s been some rough patches where it’s been difficult for us to post, but we’re working on that… We’re also trying to working on putting new things on so stay tuned. Feel free to comment some of the things you did, we’ll interact with you! Also, you may notice this is going up earlier, we’re putting this up early so you can plan the first few days of the month ahead of time. Enjoy!
- National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day – Enjoy some peanut butter today!
- I couldn’t decide which was the better choice so I’m doing two things… National Banana Cream Pie Day and National Read Across America Day (Dr. Seuss Day) 📖 – Your assignment is to read a Dr. Seuss book while you eat some Banana Cream Pie!
- National Day of Unplugging 📱 – Unplug from social media and technology
- National Marching Band Day – Send an encouraging note to someone who’s in marching band! (It’s hard work and takes lots of dedication just like any other sport)
- Namesake Day – Choose a name from the bible that you would choose for your name if you could. Comment the name you would choose below… and why!
- National White Chocolate Cheesecake Day – Eat some white chocolate cheesecake!
- National Pancake Day – Go to an IHOP and enjoy pancakes
- International Women’s Day – Who is your hero? Celebrate them!
- National Meatball Day – Eat meatballs today!
- National Pack Your Lunch Day – Pack your own lunch instead of going out to eat
- National Johnny Appleseed Day 🍏 – Eat an apple today!
- Daylight Savings Time 🕐 – Don’t forget to move your clocks forward! Also, can anyone give us the reference where the shadow of the sun moves backward??
- National Open an Umbrella Indoors Day ☂ – Open an umbrella inside
- National Pi Day – Celebrate Pi day by eating pie!
- True Confessions Day – Confess something to someone (could be some kind of confession or maybe a secret)
- No Selfies Day – Your challenge is to not take any selfies today!
- St. Patrick’s Day 🍀 – Wear green today
- National Awkward Moments Day – Share one of your most awkward moments!
- National Poultry Day 🐓 – Find a reference about chickens in the bible
- National Ravioli Day – Eat ravioli today!
- National French Bread Day 🍞 – Enjoy some bakery fresh (or homemade!) french bread
- National Goof Off Day – Goof off today… within reason of course!
- National Chip and Dip Day – Let us know in the comments what your favorite kind of chips and dip is your favorite! (And enjoy it of course!)
- National Chocolate Covered Raisin Day – Eat chocolate covered raisins today
- Waffle Day – Eat waffles today… for any meal!
- Epilepsy Awareness Day – Wear purple today
- National Joe Day 👦 – Read the story of Joseph in the Bible
- National Something on a Stick Day 🍭 – Eat something on a stick… ie. popsicles, kabobs, or corn dogs
- National Little Red Wagon Day – If you don’t have a little red wagon, just get outside and do something!
- National Pencil Day ✏️ – Use only pencils today
- National Crayon Day – Color something today!
I know I skipped a couple of busy months, here’s February! Comment what you did for some of the days in the comments section.
- National Get Up Day – Tell someone (or comment below) a story of perseverance from your life
- National Groundhog Day – Watch the movie Groundhog Day
- National Carrot Cake Day – Enjoy carrot cake today!
- National Homemade Soup Day 🍲 – Eat some homemade soup!
- National Weatherperson’s Day ☀️ – Research about weather in the bible
- National Frozen Yogurt Day – Enjoy some frozen yogurt!
- National Send a Card to a Friend Day 📬 – Send a card to a friend (preferably someone who’s not your best friend) and show appreciation for them
- National Kite Flying Day – 🎵 Let’s go fly a kite 🎶 if the weather is appropriate
- National Bagel Day – Eat a bagel today! Let us know what your favorite way to eat a bagel is
- National Cream Cheese Brownie Day – Make some cream cheese brownies and enjoy them!
- National White Shirt Day – Try tie-dyeing a white shirt!
- Lost Penny Day – Donate all your pennies to an organization, charity, or someone in need
- National Tortellini Day – Eat some tortellini today!
- National Donor Day – Say thank you to someone who has donated an organ, blood, plasma, marrow, or tissue (or bring awareness to donating on social media)
- Singles Awareness Day – Encourage someone you know who is single (don’t encourage them to go out with someone, but rather, in their singleness… is that a word?)
- National Almond Day – Enjoy some almonds today… they’re good for you!
- National Random Acts of Kindness Day – Do 3 acts of kindness for people who wouldn’t expect it
- National Battery Day 🔋 – Don’t use anything that uses batteries – today only
- International Tug-of-war Day – Read about the battle in the Bible you find most inspiring
- Handcuff Day 👮 – Write a thank you note to a police officer in your city
- National Sticky Bun Day – Try a sticky bun today!
- Inconvenience Yourself Day – Go out of your way to do things for people… even if it inconveniences you
- National Banana Bread Day 🍞 – Eat some banana bread today! (It’s really good with butter)
- National Tortilla Chip Day – Enjoy some tortilla chips with your favorite dip!
- National Chocolate-Covered Peanuts Day – Eat some chocolate-covered peanuts!
- Personal Chef Day – Read Genesis 40 about Pharaoh’s baker and cup bearer
- National Polar Bear Day – Go to the zoo to visit polar bears
- National Floral Design Day 🌸 – Give some flowers to someone special
October 1: Older Peoples Day – 👴🏼 Tell an older person how much they mean to you
October 2: National Name Your Car Day – 🚙 Name your car, or the family’s car, (if you haven’t already) after a biblical bible character
October 3: Boyfriends Day – 👫 Tell your boyfriend how much you appreciate him! (If you don’t have a boyfriend, tell God how much you appreciate Him!)
October 4: National Taco Day – Taco Tuesday! Have tacos today!
October 5: World Teachers Day – Give your favorite teacher a gift!
September 1. Letter Writing Day 📝 – Write a letter of encouragement to someone
September 2. National College Colors Day – Wear the colors of your favorite college
September 3. Skyscraper Day – Visit a skyscraper today!
September 4. Pet Rock Day – Read the story of David and Goliath (1 Samuel 17)
September 5. Labor Day – Spend time with friends and family today!
1. National Girlfriends Day – Treat your girlfriend today
2. National Ice Cream Sandwich Day – Enjoy an ice cream sandwich today!
3. National Watermelon Day 🍉 – Eat some sweet watermelon today!
4. National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day 🍪 – Eat some homemade chocolate chip cookies today!
5. Work like a Dog Day 🐶- Work hard today!
Because this post isn’t up at the beginning of the month I will start from today.
19. Raspberry Cake Day 🍰 – Enjoy some raspberry cake today!
20. National Lollipop Day 🍭 – Enjoy a lollipop today!
21. National Junk Food Day – Take a break from eating healthy ~ for 1 day only!
22. National Hammock Day – Relax in a hammock
23. National Vanilla Ice Cream Day 🍦- Enjoy some plain vanilla ice cream today!
24. National Drive-thru Day – Pay it forward in the drive-thru
25. National Hot Fudge Sundae Day – Enjoy a hot fudge sundae today!
26. National Aunt and Uncle Day 👫 – Spend some time with as many aunts and uncles as you can today
27. National Creme Brûlée Day – Try some creme brûlée today!
28. National Chili Dog Day – Eat a chili dog today!
29. International Tiger Day 🐯 – Go to the zoo and visit the tigers
30. National Cheesecake Day – Enjoy a piece ~ or two ~ of cheesecake today!
31. National Uncommon Instrument Day 🎶 – Find a passage in the Bible about the “lute”
June 1: National Say Something Nice Day – Say something genuine and nice to someone today
June 2: National Rocky Road Day 🍦- Enjoy some Rocky Road ice cream!
June 3: National Donut Day 🍩- Enjoy a donut today!
June 4: Hug Your Cat Day 🐱- If you have a cat, hug it!
June 5 : National Cancer Survivor’s Day – Write a not of encouragement, including a bible verse, to someone you know who has cancer
- School Principals’ Day – Pray for your school’s principal and vice principal
- National Truffle Day – Eat truffle!
- National Teacher Appreciation Day – 🍎 Do something ( or give something) thoughtful for/to your least favorite teacher
- National Star Wars Day – Talk like a star wars character today
- National Day of Prayer – 🙏 Spend 20 to 30 minutes (or more!!) praying today
- National Beverage Day – Enjoy your favorite beverage today!
- National Birth Mother’s Day – Random act of kindness for your birth mother
- Mother’s Day – Give your mom a card and write your favorite verse in it
- National Butterscotch Brownie Day – Make butterscotch brownies!
- One Day Without Shoes Day – Wear no shoes (as much as you’re allowed) today
- Eat What You Want Day – Forget about diets or restrictions! (unless it’s medical…) Eat what you want today!
- National Nutty Fudge Day – Enjoy some nutty fudge today!
- National Apple Pie Day – Eat a piece of apple pie today!
- National Miniture Golf Day – ⛳️ Play a game of mini golf
- National Chocolate Chip Day – Enjoy chocolate chip cookies while you talk about what you learned in Sunday school or church
- Biographers Day – 📝 Write an autobiography about your life up until now
- National Pack Rat Day – Clean your room today
- National Visit Your Relatives Day – Visit someone within driving distance who you don’t visit often
- National May Ray Day – Get outside and do something
- National Pick Strawberries Day – 🍓 Go to a farm near you and pick some strawberries
- National Strawberries and Cream Day – Eat some strawberries & cream!
- National Buy a Musical Instrument Day – 🎶 Play some hymns on an instrument (if you can’t play an instrument, sing or listen to some hymns)
- National Taffy Day – Try some salt water taffy!
- National Scavenger Hunt Day – Put on a scavenger hunt for siblings and their friends or any young kids you know
- National Tap Dance Day – 👯 Dance today!
- National Blueberry Cheesecake Day – Enjoy some blueberry cheesecake!
- National Don’t Fry Day – Put on sunscreen when going outside for a prolonged amount of time
- National Hamburger Day – 🍔 Eat a hamburger with your favorite toppings
- National Paperclip Day – Use a paperclip for a bookmark on the page of your favorite bible story
- National Memorial Day – Remember what our Veterans and current soldiers have/are doing for us
- National Macaroon Day – Have some macaroons today!